Capital One PPI claims
Many banks, loan companies and credit card organisations have mis-sold PPI over the years with a lot of consumers being led to believe they would not be qualified for the loan or card if they did not sign up for PPI. Many others purchased unsuitable PPI policies that they would never be able to claim against, and some people were never aware that PPI was included with their repayment premiums.
If you have had a Capital One credit card which has had PPI included since 2005, or or realised you have had a mis-sold PPI policy during the last three years, even if you no longer have the credit card you could claim back your PPI premiums, plus interest!
Complete the ‘PPI claims form’ and one of a team of advisors will call you back at a time suitable for you (please specify) to discuss your Capital One PPI claims case.
PPI was created as an insurance policy to shield people with mortgages, loans or store and credit cards if they become unable to work because of an accident, sickness or unemployment (ASU).
Common PPI mis-selling reasons
- People believing that they would be unable to take out the loan/credit card without taking out a PPI policy.
- Hinting that PPI was compulsory or failing to explain that it was optional.
- PPI sold to self employed and unemployed people.
- The complete term of the loan period had not been covered by the PPI policy.
- PPI policies which were included with the loan/credit card without having the customers’ knowledge.
- Consumers sold PPI cover who would never be in the position to claim due to pre-existing medical conditions.
- Failing to inform of crucial aspects of the policy for example the exclusions, limitations and the ‘cooling-off’ period.
- Failing to explain the cost of the PPI separately to the general loan quotation.
Have I got PPI cover?
Finance companies use various different names for their PPI products, most containing words like ‘cover’, ‘protection’, ‘insurance’ or the like, but whatever it is named, your monthly store or credit card statement, loan agreement or annual loan statements should show if you are paying for PPI cover.
Regardless of what the cover is called, if you were mis-sold PPI then you can get help to generate Capital One PPI claims for compensation. Start your complaint now by completing the online ‘PPI claims form’, and an our advisors will call you back at a time suitable for you to discuss your case.